1. We are transmitting the electronic files on the terms and conditions below:
2. By opening, accessing, copying or otherwise using the electronic files, these terms and conditions are accepted by the user.
3. Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter, L.L.P. does not make any warranty as to the compatibility of these files beyond the specified
release of the above stated software.
4. Because data stored on electronic media can deteriorate undetected or be modified, Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter, L.L.P.
will not be held liable for completeness or correctness of electronic media.
5. The electronic files are instruments of our service. Where there is a conflict between the hard copy drawings and the electronic files,
Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter, L.L.P.’s hard copy file will govern in all cases.
6. All electronic files are being provided in accordance with the Texas Engineering Practice Act.
7. Electronic files may only be modified in accordance with the Texas Engineering Practice Act for modifying another Engineer’s design.